Friday, January 16, 2015

Valentines is Just Around the Corner

ITS FRIDAY, ITS FRIDAY, YA YA YA.
I am super excited about it being Friday, can you tell? It has been one of those weeks that has felt like it was just dragging by. I am excited to meet a friend for coffee tomorrow morning and give her her Stampin UP order and a little extra treat from me. 

So Valentines Day is just around the corner, like 3 weeks or something. I have never been big on the holiday as I don't think I need a day to show my husband I love him, however, it is always nice to get flowers.

I created today's card using the MOJO Monday sketch, as this is one of my staples or go to's when needing a sketch. I used the Stacked with Love paper packs along with the stamp set You Plus Me which both are from the Occasions Catalog.  
Supplies Used: 


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Thanks for Stoppin By
Happy Stampin


No comments:

Post a Comment