Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Big Day Birthday's

I am a little tired this morning after being up late to watch that amazing game. Were you happy or disappointed about the game? I am not going to lie, I am disappointed that the Ducks could not pull out the win, however win or lose they had a great season. Now that football season is coming to an end that means NASCAR is only like 39 days away! 

So yesterday was my husbands birthday also and today's card is the one I made for him, I know some of you make think it to not be very masculine but I really like the way it came out. I got my inspiration from The Paper Players color challenge and Create with Connie & Mary sketch. I do not use the Sahara Sand very often but I think I will start, it is a great contrast color. 


I stamped the image with Lost Lagoon first then with the Crisp Cantaloupe and fussy cut it out to add some layer to the card. I used the Basic Metal Button & Linen Thread, which I see now I did not wrap very well but that's what gives it a little character. I used the Stamp set BIG DAY, which is FREE from the Sale-A-Bration brochure with a $50 purchase. I am so in love with all the items this year! 

Supplies Used:
CS: Sahara Sand, Lost Lagoon, Crisp Cantaloupe & Whisper White

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Thanks for Stoppin By
Happy Stampin



No comments:

Post a Comment