Wednesday, January 14, 2015

My Secret Sister Makes Me Happy

Happy Wednesday - HUMP DAY! 
I join a Secret Sister group about 6 months ago and I love it, each year we get a new secret sister to spoil. We send one card a month and then on their birthday we send a box of goodies. I love making cards each month to send and I usually send a little something extra since most of it is handmade. 

I used the sketch from Sunday Stamps, I normally do not use this many layers on a card but I wanted to make sure I featured each of the colors in the Sweet Dreams Designer Paper. I am loving all the wonderful new papers from the Occasions Catalog. 




I used the heart from the stamp set Perfect Pennants & cut it out with the Hearts A Flutter Framelits, it was not an exact fit but it was close enough, what do you think?

Supplies Used:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



Thanks for Stoppin By
Happy Stampin


No comments:

Post a Comment