Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Triple Time Thank You

I hope that everyone is having a great start to the week. I had a great meeting last night and will be gearing up for some great classes to showcase all the fun new items from the Occasion Catalog and the FREE items you can get with a $50 order in the Sale*A*Brations catalog. 

Today's card is one I have note done in awhile, Triple Time Stamping technique. The Friday Mashup was my inspiration, to create a project with the "Triple Layer Technique", Create a project that's "Floral" or Mash it Up! and create a "Floral Triple Layer Project". I decided to Mash it Up. I also chose to use different colors for my layers, I am liking how it turned out. Can you tell I really like this stamp set, I am not usually a "flower" kind of stamper but this set is very pretty.
Supplies Used:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Thanks for Stoppin By:
Happy Stampin


No comments:

Post a Comment