Monday, January 19, 2015

Make It Monday

Happy Monday!

I am excited to see my Stampin Gals tonight for our monthly BZB meeting. We are doing a swap and a contest this month so I wanted to do something a little different for my swap. I love making cards and saw this great shutter card from Stampin Texas and just knew this is what I wanted to make, she made it super easy with her great tutorial on YouTube. I will be making more of these and will be adding this card to my March classes. 
Here is the card closed with the cute belly band. I used the Designer Paper called Best Year Ever that is FREE during Sale*A*Brations with a $50 order. 

Here is what it looks like inside, as you open the card the "shutter" opens to reveal the message. 


Pretty Cool Huh!

Supplies Used:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Thanks for Stoppin By:
Happy Stampin

No comments:

Post a Comment