Thursday, January 22, 2015

Clean & Simple Birthday

I am really scrambling this week, I just feel like I can not get caught up, do you ever feel like you are consistently on the go but getting nothing done? That is me this week, thank goodness it is almost over. A few days ago I mentioned needing to get my beginners class planned and cut for well I am finally getting it together and class in only a week away. SHHHH don't tell! 

I used the sketch from MOJO Monday and came up with a clean & simple Birthday card for the group. Some of the gals in the class are almost ready to move up to my regular classes so I will be having them use the Big Shot for embossing & cutting this class. 

Supplies Used: 

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Thanks for Stoppin By:
Happy Stampin

No comments:

Post a Comment