Sunday, January 4, 2015

Freshly Made Fresh Start

WOW, it is 2015 already, they older I get the fast time seems to go by. Why is that? 

Today I found out a friend of mine is going to have a baby next August which was a huge shock to the world as they thought they were done...but I guess not. I wanted to make her a congrats card. I used the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches. I am loving the colors in the Moonlight DSP Stacks from Stampin up. 
I am patiently waiting for my order to come from the new Occasion Catalog and Sale-A-Bration! I will be some great new projects to share after the 6th, that is when they will become available for all to order. I mean who doesn't love FREE stuff! 
Supplies Used:
CS: Blackberry Bliss & Hello Honey
DSP: Moonlight Paper Stack
Ink: Blackberry Bliss
Stamp Set: Just Saying
Tools: Scallop Circle Punch, Word Bubble Framlits

Thanks for Stoppin by;
Happy Stampin



No comments:

Post a Comment