Monday, January 5, 2015

Plenty of Birthday's

At the beginning of the year I always take a look at my Birthday Calender and start working on the cards for the year. I know that I have tons to make so I like to get a head start. I found an old sketch from Sunday Sketch & Stamp that I liked so I went with it. I am sad to see that they have not had any recent challenges. 

This year I will be making a new Birthday Calender with the great kit Stampin UP has in the Occasion Catalog which starts Tomorrow! My brown box will be here tomorrow so be sure to stop by and check out the new kit.
Supplies Used: 
CS& Ink: Blackberry Bliss, Soft Sky, Night of Navy & Whisper White
Stamp Set: Four you & Papillon Potpourri 
Tools: Postage Punch, Bitty Butter Fly & Decorative Dots Embossing Folder.

Thanks for Stoppin By
Happy Stampin


No comments:

Post a Comment