Saturday, January 10, 2015

Perpetual Birthday Calendar

I apologize for being late with this post. I made the Perpetual Birthday Calender for my grandmother so I wanted to find the birthdays of her brothers and sisters and parents to put on it for her. I started looking into our family history on Ancestry and boy was I surprised at what I found. I have spent the last several days building my family tree and have found some great things, like the boat manifest from my great grandfather coming to the US from Ireland. It has been mind boggling. 

I also will also be holding a class on Feb. 7th @ 10am for anyone who would like to make a Calender, maybe you will do some hunting of your own. 

Here it is


I am super excited to fill this in and give it to my grandmother for her birthday in March! 
Who in your family would appreciate this little gem? 


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
Thanks for Stoppin By
Happy-Stampin



No comments:

Post a Comment