Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Retro Fresh Birthday & Weekly Deals

It's HUMP DAY! It has been a busy day for me, Lots of catching up to do and lots of classes to cut for. I think my Stampin Trimmer is getting a work out, I am on my 3rd blade this week. I have been working on some birthday cards for my beginners class. I am working in the Big shot for the month of March. I will be showing the all the amazing this you can do!

Today card comes from Retro Sketches, I am going to focus on the stamp set Celebrate Today which can be used for more then just birthday cards.
Supplies Used: 

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


WEEKLY DEALS 
WOW I am super excited for this weeks deals!  
Blendabilities are on SALE along with tons of other Markers! Don't miss these!
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Thanks for Stoppin By
Happy Stampin

No comments:

Post a Comment