Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Freshly Made Birthday

WOW, I am super excited to share with you a few Birthday cards I made today with the AMAZING products from the Occasions Catalog. I was so excited when I say Mr. Brown pull up I just could not wait to get home and start playing. I even opened up the box just to feel the new stuff while at work, Shhhh don't tell!

I created this simple card in no time at all with the stamp set Celebrate Today & the matching Framelits  This is going to be a great go to set for all Birthday cards & even can be used for any kind of celebration card. 

My card was created using the the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches, this is one of my favorite places to get inspiration. 

Supplied Used: 

Be sure to come back tomorrow for the rest of the Birthday Cards I made!
Thanks for Stoppin By

Happy Stampin




No comments:

Post a Comment