Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year to you all! I hope you had a safe and wonderful New Years Eve.
Today I have been working at my desk getting ready to start 2014 off right. I hope to have lots of fun posts for you to see. I am excited about the Sale*A*Bration catalog that is coming out soon.

Today's card is designed after Freshly Made Sketches 117. I have to say this was a tough one for me because I love to have lots of layers on my cards. I am trying to make cards that are a little more simple so the class quests are not so overwhelmed when they get done.

I have used some of last years Sale*A*Bration DSP called Sycamore Street which is still on of my favorites because of all the amazing color combos it offers.

I really like this color combo! 
Have a fantastic New Years!
Check out my Facebook page