Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year to you all! I hope you had a safe and wonderful New Years Eve.
Today I have been working at my desk getting ready to start 2014 off right. I hope to have lots of fun posts for you to see. I am excited about the Sale*A*Bration catalog that is coming out soon.

Today's card is designed after Freshly Made Sketches 117. I have to say this was a tough one for me because I love to have lots of layers on my cards. I am trying to make cards that are a little more simple so the class quests are not so overwhelmed when they get done.

I have used some of last years Sale*A*Bration DSP called Sycamore Street which is still on of my favorites because of all the amazing color combos it offers.

I really like this color combo! 
Have a fantastic New Years!
Check out my Facebook page 

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card! Those are great colors! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! Love the way you've used the buttons. Thanks for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun, bright card! I love the buttons. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete