Saturday, January 4, 2014

Clean & Simple

I hope you all had a fantastic week, I am sure glad the weekend is here. Today I am off to see my side of the family for our holiday get together. I know a little late but we do it the weekend after the holidays to make it less stressful on everyone. I remember the days when we had to travel all day long to make sure we got too spend time with both sides of the family. It was always so stressful worrying about what time it was to make sure we made the next stop. Now we get to relax and enjoy ourselves and our family members which is always better!

Today's card is designed after the Sketch Frenzy Friday challenge. I love it when I can find a clean and simple sketch when I have lots of cards that need to be made for Birthdays. I am really loving the color combo I choose also,  Rich Razzleberry & Bermuda Bay really compliment each other don't you think?
Supplies used: Rich Razzleberry & Bermuda Bay card stock
Bermuda Bay ink
Bitty Butterfly & Postage Stamp Punches. 

Check out my Facebook Page 

No comments:

Post a Comment