Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Addicted to Challenges

Good morning my fellow stampers & crafters! I have been loving all the challenges out there, I have found so many great ones which has inspired me to do lots of creating this week already and it is only Wednesday.

Today card comes from Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration and Try Stampin on Tuesday. I have to admit I have not used So Saffron in awhile so I pulled it out and dusted it off. I am loving Bermuda Bay so I have lots of it laying on my desk :) I am always in need of Just because cards to give out when I see an act of kindness that deserve some acknowledgement. I always keep a few in my purse for just that reason. I really enjoy handing out cards to people, it really puts a smile on their face and mine. I lived the mixed bunch stamp set and coordinating punch, I was super glad to see it stick around in the 2013-2014 catalog. 
Supplied Used: Primrose Petals, So Saffron, Bermuda Bay Card Stock & Ink pads, 
Mixed Bunch & Happy Day Stamp set
Blossom punch 

Visit my Facebook Page