Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Addicted to Challenges

Good morning my fellow stampers & crafters! I have been loving all the challenges out there, I have found so many great ones which has inspired me to do lots of creating this week already and it is only Wednesday.

Today card comes from Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration and Try Stampin on Tuesday. I have to admit I have not used So Saffron in awhile so I pulled it out and dusted it off. I am loving Bermuda Bay so I have lots of it laying on my desk :) I am always in need of Just because cards to give out when I see an act of kindness that deserve some acknowledgement. I always keep a few in my purse for just that reason. I really enjoy handing out cards to people, it really puts a smile on their face and mine. I lived the mixed bunch stamp set and coordinating punch, I was super glad to see it stick around in the 2013-2014 catalog. 
Supplied Used: Primrose Petals, So Saffron, Bermuda Bay Card Stock & Ink pads, 
Mixed Bunch & Happy Day Stamp set
Blossom punch 

Visit my Facebook Page 

17 comments:

  1. Holly, I am loving the Mixed Bunch flowers with these 3 colors!! And, you're so right...there is just something about giving someone a handmade card! Thanks for playing along with the SS INK color challenge!

    ~Heidi @ Stuck on Stampin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your take on the color challenge. Thanks for playing along at Stylin' Stampin' Inkspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I love how you used our colors to pull your card together with the flowers! Great job! Thanks for joining SSInkspiration this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute, cute, ca-YOOT!!! Love those big flowers in those colors! Thanks for playing along with us at SSInk!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card! I agree, great color combination and I love those flowers. Thanks for joining us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday. Hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty. I love the flowers in these colors. Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love, love, love your card!!!! Great job, thanks for playing with us at SSI!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love, love, love your card! This color combination is SO PERFECT for the Mixed Bunch stamp set! I have always loved this set!! Thanks for playing with us at SSINKspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous colours, they look so good together

    Thank you for sharing with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a bright and cheery card, Holly. I think it's great that you keep a couple of cards with you wherever you go and hand them out. Thanks for playing with us this week at Try Stampin' on Tuesday.
    Sara H.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a cute card. I love the colors! You're definitely right, it's really nice to have "Just Because" cards on hand. Great job! Thank you for playing with us this week at SSInkspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you Ladies for all the amazing Comments!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I agree with you about So Saffron, really don't use it that often, you're card is great. Love the flowers, it's so nice and cheery! Thanks for playing along with the Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration color challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your card - such happy colours! Thank you for joining us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday for our latest challenge!
    Claire xx
    TSoT DT

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your flowers and the lovely colors used for this sketch from TSOT. Thanks for playing along and hope to see you again soon. Kathy (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a wonderful idea to have some just because cards on hand. I love the flowers on yours and I am sure the card will bring a smile to the receiver. Thanks for playing along with our SSINKspiration Color Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Holly! Thank you so much for linking up to our color challenge at SSINK! We have a little prize for you! Send me an email to stuckonstampin{at}gmail{dot}com with your mailing address.

    http://ssinkspiration.blogspot.com/2014/01/january-card-sketch.html

    ReplyDelete