Friday, January 3, 2014

Birthday's Galore!

I have been working on birthday cards for all my loved ones who will celebrate their day this month and I needed some inspiration. I went searching for a sketch and found Around the World Stampin UP Challenges  and knew this was the one! I love the banner look and a simple sketch is just what I needed for my uncle. I have used the Gingham Garden DSP, I love this paper because of its versatility as one side is great for girls with lots of flowers and the other has great single color pattern which is great for guys.
Supplies used: Night of Navy card stock, Gingham Garden DSP
stamp set: Label Love, Artisan Label punch & Mini brads. 

Check out my Facebook page 

1 comment:

  1. Very nice, Holly :-) Thank you for your participation to AW08.

    ReplyDelete