Friday, January 24, 2014

Happy FRIDAY!

Friday is here and I have a lot to get done before Monday. My daughter has a cheer competition in Bellevue, WA that I will have to miss but my dad is going to so support her, He is the best!

Today I have something a little different to share with you. The 3 week of each month Stylin Stampin INKspiration does a Scrapbook page Sketch Challenge. Mine is not really a scrapbook page but I used the design in a framed art piece I made for my niece as a baby shower gift. Her sons name is Lucas This was a fun project to make. I already have a few more being requested by friends!

Supplies Used:
Cardstock: Lucky Limeade(retired), Marina Mist 
DSP: Nursery Nest (retired)
Stamp Sets: Little additions & Baby Prints 
Tools: Typeset Alphabet Bigz Dies, 

Visit My Facebook Page


No comments:

Post a Comment