Monday, January 6, 2014

True Friends

Today's card is created using two different challenges, Dynamic Duos & The Friday Mash Up. I would not have even thought about using Summer Starfruit & Garden Green together.... I think they compliment each other quite well don't you?

I needed a card for a dear friend of mine in which I have not seen in a very long time, almost a year.... She has had a sweet little girl about 5 months ago and I still have yet to meet her :( I know I will soon. We have been friends for a very long time and even though we do not talk as much as we should she is still my best friend and always will be. I remember when we would both get grounded and write letters to each other and then trade them at school when we got to see each other, I still have the letters and envelopes.

Supplies Used: Summer Starfruit, Garden Green & White CS, Garden Green DSP
Garden Green Stampin Pad, 
Label Love Stamp Set, Artisan Label Punch 

Visit My Facebook Page



No comments:

Post a Comment