Tuesday, January 21, 2014

More Birthday's

Happy Tuesday Everyone! I hope your week is off to a good start.

I started working on my Birthday cards for February today, I only have 6 to make this month. I started with some man cards as 5 of them will go to men this month. One of them is my dad so I started with his. My dad is a wonderful man and will be taking my place this weekend and supporting my daughter at her cheer competition in Bellevue, WA.

I chose a sketch from Try Stampin on Tuesday's. I used the washi tape for my banners. Another little confession: this is the first time I have used any washi tape on a card, I have lots of it but just have not pulled it out yet until now. I have to say I LOVED it, super easy to use!

Supplies Used: Basic Gray Carstock
Epic Day This & That DSP & Washi tape
Stamp set: Label Love
Artisan Label punch.

Check out my Facebook Page

No comments:

Post a Comment