Monday, January 20, 2014

Love is in the Air.

Hope everyone is having a fantastic Monday! I have a super busy week as I get ready for surgery next Monday. I know that I am probably stressing more than I need to but that is just me.

I was surfing the web this weekend looking for inspiration for my Valentines cards I want to make and send this year and found The Friday Mashup 143. I thought is was ironic that 143 is a code for I Love You between my husband and I. When we first got together you needed a code while at work together since it was a big secret at the time so we choose "143" because 1 letter, 4 letters, 3 letters, spelled I love you and here we are 14 years later and still say it to each other. I took it as a sign that this was the challenge for me and made 2 cards from it. On the second card I also used Clean & Simple sketch 276
Supplies Used: Crumb Cake, Coastal Cabana & Real Red Cardstock
Real Red Ink
Stamp Set: Seasonal Sayings
Hearts A Flutter Framelits & Adorning Accents Hearts embossing folder


Supplies Used: Real Red, Coastal Cabana & Crumb Cake Cardstock
Real Red Ink
Stamp Set: Seasonal Sayings
Hearts a Flutter Framelits & Beautiful Wings Embosslits 

Visit My Facebook page


No comments:

Post a Comment