Thursday, January 9, 2014

MOJO 327

I have gotten to sit at my desk and craft with the cold wet weather we are having, we do need the rain bad here in Oregon but I do not like it much. I would rather see snow, although I am sure the eastern part of the country would trade me.

Today's challenge card is from the Mojo Monday Blog, this is an oldie but goodie. I have been following this blog for along time and have gotten so many wonderful ideas from all the crafters that play along. I really enjoy checking out all the post and seeing all the different ideas that people come up with from just a simple sketch.
Here is my take on the MOJO327:

Supplies Used: Daffodil Delight, Gumball Green, Calypso Coral card stock, Epic Day This & That DSP
Mosaic Madness & Happy Day Stamp set
Mosaic & Decorative Label punches.

Visit My Facebook Page

No comments:

Post a Comment