Tuesday, January 7, 2014

All Smiles

Today's card is after two different challenges again, I have found some really great ones over the weekend. I was able to sit at my desk most of Sunday and create, which is very rare in my house. I am very happy that the kids are back to school from winter break and we are getting back to the normal schedule.
The two Challenges I followed are Create with Connie & Mary and Fusion Card Challenge. I link the colors together A LOT and the sketch was very clean and simple, which I LOVE also.

I am apart of a International Swap Group in which we receive a name to make and send a card too. I really enjoy getting mine in the mail. It is exciting to see what Country my card has come from. This month I will mail one card to Utah and another to Canada. I have gotten cards from New Zealand & Australia in the past. I am very thankful to Christine for putting this group together.

Supplies Used: Strawberry Slush, Bermuda Bay & Black CS
Elegant & Bitty Butterfly Punches, Pearl Basic Jewels
Happy Day Stamp set & Staz On Jet Black ink. 

Visit My Facebook Page