Tuesday, January 7, 2014

All Smiles

Today's card is after two different challenges again, I have found some really great ones over the weekend. I was able to sit at my desk most of Sunday and create, which is very rare in my house. I am very happy that the kids are back to school from winter break and we are getting back to the normal schedule.
The two Challenges I followed are Create with Connie & Mary and Fusion Card Challenge. I link the colors together A LOT and the sketch was very clean and simple, which I LOVE also.

I am apart of a International Swap Group in which we receive a name to make and send a card too. I really enjoy getting mine in the mail. It is exciting to see what Country my card has come from. This month I will mail one card to Utah and another to Canada. I have gotten cards from New Zealand & Australia in the past. I am very thankful to Christine for putting this group together.

Supplies Used: Strawberry Slush, Bermuda Bay & Black CS
Elegant & Bitty Butterfly Punches, Pearl Basic Jewels
Happy Day Stamp set & Staz On Jet Black ink. 

Visit My Facebook Page


8 comments:

  1. Love the simplicity of your card! The layered butterflies are gorgeous! Thanks for playing the challenge at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great clean and simple design, love the multiple layered butterflies! Thanks for joining us for the color challenge this week at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you lined up your trio of butterfly's and stamped the "smile" right below them! Thanks for playing Create with Connie & Mary this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty colors on your layered butterflies - and the black panel frames then nicely! thanks for playing with Fusion this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the bright happy look of your butterflies. They would indeed bring a smile to anyone's face! Thanks for playing along this week in the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful job of combining the two color challenges! The colorful butterflies are fun and cheerful! Thanks for joining us this week for the color challenge at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the vibrant colors and layered butterflies :) so glad you joined in the fun at Fusion !!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how you focused on the blue in this, it is so stunning with the orange! Thanks for playing with us at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete