Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Classes Coming up!

November Class: Please email me to save your seat as space is limited
                                                     


2nd Thursday & Saturday of the Month $25.00
Come Join us and make 12 Cards
November 7th & 9th 
This month we will work on Christmas cards, Wouldn't you love to mail handmade cards to all you family and friends? I will make it quick and easy all you have to do is show UP!
I will supply everything you need to complete the cards, including the adhesives!!! We will make 3 each of 4 different designs.



4th Thursday & Saturday of the Month $30.00
November 21st & 23rd
This month we will be making a special Family framed art piece, I will provide the Frame and everything you need. If you would like to bring some picture to insert you can. You can also customize your frame with your families name, Just make sure to Email me at least 6 day prior to the class Date


No comments:

Post a Comment