Thursday, March 27, 2014

Getting Organized for the New Stampin Up Year!

As I am getting more and more excited for the premier for the 2014-2015 Stampin' Up Catalog on April 28th, I find myself wanting to get a little more organized. I am setting new goals and making lots of notes to myself to help me remember to get things done, I have little sticky notes and pieces of paper everywhere.
I was sitting at my desk looking at the mess and then I started looking around on Pinterest, which I do a little too much and get distracted from my task at hand, but today I found The City Crafters Challenge and decided I needed a cute Notebook for all my notes to go in one place. My Up-lines group is the BZB Stampers.
Supplies Used:
CS: Pistachio Pudding, Crisp Cantaloupe & Whisper White
DSP: Sweet Sorbet; Ink: Pool Party
Stamp Set: Starburst Saying
Accessories: Typeset Alphabet Bigz Die & Starburst Framelits



Happy Stampin

No comments:

Post a Comment