Thursday, April 3, 2014

Much Need Break

I know I have been MIA for a week.....I took a much needed break as we were getting things in place for our foster daughter. We are very glad to have Daisi with us & she is making huge steps in her life right now. 
We also finished our last cheer practice of the season today, our final showcase will be this Saturday! It will be a little bitter sweet as we have a few kids not returning next year, one of them being Daisi, my daughter Kelli will be back at it with only a week break, All-Star Cheer is year round but this next year is going to be amazing as there will be new teams, kids and a new uniform!!!!

Today I wanted to share a few of the specials going on this week. One being the weekly deals that will run until Monday. 

Stanpin' UP also has some amazing this on the Clearance Rack


I will be back with some projects tomorrow!

Happy Stampin!

No comments:

Post a Comment