Thursday, April 24, 2014

The Birthday Blues

Happy Thursday! As this week comes to a close I am getting super excited for Monday as I will get to attend the Stampin' UP Catalog Premier, I can't wait. I have been going through my stamp sets and pulling out the ones that will retire at the end of May and want to make sure I showcase them for my classes. I have used my go to birthday set Bring on the Cake. I created this card for my stepson who will be 29 this year.

I used the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches & the inspiration came from Colour Me Challenge. After making this card I have decided to include this in my Beginners Class next month as it is super simple yet uses a few tools that I think are MUST haves such as the Big Shot & Magnetic Plate. I also used the 1" square punch to create the banner.
Supplies Used: 
CS: Pacific Point, Coastal Cabana, Bermuda Bay, Tempting Turquoise & Whisper White
Ink: Pacific Point & Coastal Cabana; Stamp Set: Bring on the Cake
Accessories: Ovals Collection Framelits, 1" Square Punch

A few quick reminders:

FREE SHIPPING ends tomorrow so get your items while you can save some money! 

RETIRED LIST, remember these items are only available while supplies last so get your favorites before they are gone. 

Thanks for Stoppin By! 



No comments:

Post a Comment