Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Hello & Goodbye

As I sat at my desk and looked at all the stamps sets that will be retiring, I found myself not really that surprised to see a few go since they have been with us for quite some time. This week I will be showcasing the sets that will be retiring and one of my favorite stamp sets that is My Friend, this set works so well for many styles.

I designed my card based off the sketch from Sketch Saturday, I knew right away what stamp set I would use for this and the colors since they will be retiring also.
Supplies Used: 
CS: Midnight Muse, Raspberry Ripple & Whisper White
Ink: Midnight Muse & Raspberry Ripple; Stamp Set: My Friend
Accessories: Bitty Butterfly Punch & Basic Rhinestones

You can check out all the Retiring Stamps & Accessories HERE

Thanks for Stoppin By

Weekly Deals: 

No comments:

Post a Comment