Sunday, April 20, 2014

A few Announcements to Make!

Happy Easter to all of my wonderful readers, i hope you will have an amazing day with family and friends and all the kiddos hunting those eggs. I have alot of information to share today!

All products related to the 2012-2014 In Colors will be retiring soon – stamp pads, ink refills, markers, card stock, ribbons, dahlias, designer papers – they will sell out fast so stock up on your favorite colors.

Today is the last day to enter in my contest to guess what stamp sets you think will be retiring. Please leave your guess HERE.
If I had to pick one I was the saddest to lose it would probably be Raspberry Ripple, which has already sold out of the ink pads :(  although I am sad about all of them being retired, but that just means new colors to love! Which one are you saddest about? 


Just in time to coincide with the release of the Retirement List, Stampin' Up has announced a free shipping week for Monday, April 21st through midnight on Friday, April 25th. ALL orders placed during this week will not be charged shipping or handling fees, only tax, making it a fabulous time to have some goodies sent straight to your doorstep!


When you're getting your order together, make sure you put any retiring stamp sets, colors, or accessories at the very top of your priority list, because ALL of them are "first come, first served" this year. When they are gone, they're gone! The Retirement List will come out Monday, April 21st and I will post it here and on Happy Stampin Facebook Page as soon as I get it. 



Here is a little more insight about Project Life from Becky Higgins, you can check out her blog HERE 

Last but not least, the card I have made is inspired by Sketch Frenzy Friday, I also have a very similiar card as Kathy this week but I wanted to make sure and use my Raspberry Ripple since it will be retiring, I will be using it alot I am sure.
Supplies Used: 
CS: Raspberry Ripple, Very Vanilla
DSP: Birthday Basics; Ink: Raspberry Ripple & Bermuda Bay
Stamp Set: Starburst Sayings; Accessories: Starburst Framelits

Thanks for Stoppin By! Be sure to check back in tomorrow for the winner of our Best Guess contest!  

No comments:

Post a Comment