Monday, April 14, 2014

Clean & Simple Thanks!

I know I have been MIA for a bit, getting some things at home ironed out and getting a routine with my kids as the cheer season has ended and the new season starts has made for some super busy days which has cause not much crafting to get done. Well and this beautiful weather we have had, oh and racing season started, sometimes I wonder how I ever sleep......

Today's card some from a sketch over at Fab Friday 39 & the color inspiration comes from Pals Paper Arts 199. This was a super quick card with very little effort and I will be making in my next beginners class, which is the 3rd Thursday of each month.
Supplies Used: CS: Calypso Coral, So Saffron, Whisper White
DS: Gingham Garden; Stamp Set: Just Sayin
Accessories: Word Bubble Framlits 

Thank you for stoppin by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment