Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Paper Craft Crew Birthday Wishes

Happy Tuesday to you all!!
I have had quite a few birthday's this last month and a few more this month in my family. My step-daughter will be 22 this year! WOW that means I am getting older too, not sure I like that. 

This is the birthday card I made for her using the sketch from Paper Craft Crew 88. I was thinking I should of dry embossed the strawberry slush pieces after I finished but did not want to take away from the center piece which IS the message after all. 

Supplies Used: 
CS: Bermuda Bay, Strawberry Slush, Crushed Curry, & Whisper White.
DSP: Kaleidoscope; Stamp Set: Label Love; Ink: Bermuda Bay
Accessories: Decorative Dots Embossing Folder, Angled Tag Topper, Itty Bitty Shapes punch pak & Artisan Label Punch

Thanks for Stoppin By!  

No comments:

Post a Comment