Friday, April 25, 2014

Saying Goodbye & Three Challenges

Today is the day.....the last day you can get FREE shipping on your orders from Stampin' UP so don't miss out, check out my Online Store.

Today I have used a few items that will be retiring, not just the stamp set Fabulous Florets but the Strips Embossing folder will be retiring as well this year. I am not one to use too many flowers in my projects but this stamp set is beautiful and can be used so many ways, I did have to fussy cut the flower out so I could make it pop. I used the sketch from Retro Sketches, SUO Challenge was to feature flowers & The Colour Q for color inspiration. The more I look at this card the more I like it, my swap mate is sure to like it.
Supplies Used: 
CS: Elegant Eggplant, Pear Pizzazz, Daffodil Delight, Crumb Cake & Whisper White
Ink: Elegant Eggplant, Daffodil Delight & Pear Pizzazz; Stamp Set: Fabulous Florets
Accessories: Stripes Embossing Folder, Bitty Butterfly punch, Basic Rhinestones

Thanks For Stoppin By! 

No comments:

Post a Comment