Monday, March 24, 2014

You Can Never Have Too Many Thank You's

I always find my self needing a thank you card, weather it be for a random act of kindness or wanting to thank someone for a job well done, most important a thank you to a customer. Stampin' UP has so many sets for just what I need.

Today's card was created using the sketch from Create with Connie & Mary. I was not sure what I would do for the 3  lines on the card, I tried the washi tape that match the Gingham Garden paper but did not like the way it looked so I went with the Line Thread and I think it added just enough to make it look right.
Supplies Used: 
CS: Pear Pizzazz, Melon Mambo, Island Indigo & Whisper White
DSP: Gingham Garden. Stamp Set: Yippee Skippee! 
Accessories: Ovals Framelits & Linen Thread

No comments:

Post a Comment