Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Happy Birthday Challenges

I have made it through Monday of my kids spring break, having 3 teenagers in the house all day means we have NO food left and I just went shopping...... It will be a long week.

I am getting ready for April birthdays already, I am proud of myself, I have been doing really well getting all my cards in the mail on time. As I sat in my office thinking of what to create I knew I wanted to use some Sale-A-Bration items since this is the last week to take advantage of the amazing items the the Banner Punch and the stamp set See Ya later. I used the sketch from MOJO Monday, which is always a go to place for great ideas and The Card Concept.
Supplies Used:
CS: Raspberry Ripple, Bermuda Bay, Crisp Cantaloupe, Gumball Green, Summer Starfruit & Very Vanilla
Ink: Bermuda Bay; DSP: Birthday Basics; Stamp Set: See Ya later
Accessories: Labels Collection Framelits, Banner Punch

Thanks for Stoppin By:
Happy-Stampin

No comments:

Post a Comment