Friday, March 21, 2014

Retro Fresh to Start the Weekend!

What a perfect card fro Friday! Hooray for Today! I am ready for the weekend, of to the beach with my wonderful husband for a little R & R before racing season officially gets underway!

Today card I created using a sketch from Retro Fresh Sketches. I knew right away I wanted to use the Retro Fresh Designer Paper with the Geometrical stamp set. This is what I came up with.
Supplies Used: 
CS: Tangerine Tango, Coastal Cabana & Whisper White
Ink: Tangerine Tango; Stamp Set: Geometrical  
Accessories: Chevron Boarder Punch 


Have you ever wanted a stamp but couldn't find the perfect image?

 Maybe one of your customers has a special family logo or a sketch she'd like to have as a stamp. Well now she can! Undefined is Stampin' Up!'s new stamp carving product line. You define the rubber stamp any way you want.

When you carve your very own stamp, you have will have an entirely new and different creative experience. And when you're finished, you will have created a one-of-a-kind stamp!

You can Watch the Video on how to HERE or check out the Kit HERE 

No comments:

Post a Comment