Saturday, March 15, 2014

Color & Sketch Challenge for Someone Special

I am up a little late tonight considering I will be participating in the Shamrock Run in the morning but I wanted to craft! I create a card for Seize the Sketch & Create with Connie & Mary, this one a a little bit of a challenge because of the black. I should use it more so for this card I wanted to make sure I showed more black than just a border. I went on a search and found the Quatrefancy Specialty Paper and knew that was the perfect fit. Looking at the card now I should of put a pearl on the butterfly's.
Supplies Used: 
CS: Strawberry Slush, Black, Old Olive & Whisper White. DSP: Quatrefancy Specialty 
Ink: Strawberry Slush & Old Olive





Completely customize this stamp with your info. Use it for letters, labeling, gifts, thank-you notes—whatever you want!  Here are just a few customization ideas (for you or for the perfect gift):

Address stamp
Thank you
From the classroom of (for a teacher gift)
From the kitchen of
Made with love
This book belongs to
From the desk of
Just married
Save the date
Promote your business (add your name, website, and contact info)


Or you can check out the Stampin' UP blog for more ideas

No comments:

Post a Comment