Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Congratulations For Colour Q & Freshly Made

I have been so busy this week with the family and getting ready for drag racing season i have neglected my office and being able to create. I finally got to my desk this evening to make a few congratulations cards for a few friends and deserve a little something in the mail from me. I was inspired by the Colour Q challenge because the colors just stood out to me. I did have to switch out a few as they were retired and I wanted to make sure to use current product so I could also use these in my next class.  I also used the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches to come up with this card. You will also notice I used the new Burlap Ribbon on this one, I was note sure I liked this ribbon but it is growing on me. I had a customer ask about using it on a card so I made sure too for her.

I also created this card using the same colors and just changed the sketch a bit without using the ribbon for those that did not want to. 
Supplies Used:
CS: Island Indigo, Calyspo Coral, Old Olive, Smoky Slate & Whisper White
Ink: Island Indigo; Stamp Set: Itty Bitty Banners 

Thanks for stoppin By: 
Happy Stampin




No comments:

Post a Comment