Thursday, March 6, 2014

Flower Shop Punch Trick!

Tricks are always Helpful! 


The Flower Shop image is a little tricky to get lined up because the petals are not symmetrical.  If you get the image into the punch the correct way, the white border is even all the way around the flower perfectly.  If it isn't even all the way around, it's not aligned right.

Punch Alignment TIPs: The easiest way I've found to quickly find the correct positioning was to mark my punch and my actual stamps with a Sharpie.  If you look closely, all of the petals are kind of heart-shaped with rounded tops.  But, there is one petal that has a flat, almost indented spot, and I use that as my marking point.  It's actually the petal that points toward the bottom of the punch, so that makes it easier, too!

If you are still having troubles check out this video from PootlesPapercraft: Pansy Punch Tips

Here is a card I made with the Flower Shop set and Played along with The Paper Players Thank You Theme
Supplies Used: 
CS: Bermuda Bay, Daffodil Delight, Strawberry Slush & Whisper White; DSP: In Color Designer Series
Stamp Set: Teeny Tiny Wishes & Flower Shop  





No comments:

Post a Comment