Sunday, March 16, 2014

Swaps for Monday's Meeting

I am made it through the 5K Shamrock Run this morning!! It felt wonderful and my daughter and her friend join me along with all my co-workers.

I am crafting at home now before I head off to get my hair done so today is turning out to be a wonderful day, Yah ME.

I made these card for our Demonstrator meeting tomorrow for swaps. I go the idea from Too Cool Stamping and knew I had to make them.
Supplies Used: 
CS: Real Red, Coastal Cabana & Whisper White DSP: Fresh Prints Paper Pack
Ink: Coastal Cabana, Real Red & Baked Brown Sugar
Stamp Set: Perfect Pennants 
Accessories: Big Shot, Banner Framelits



NEW Sweetie Pie Photopolymer Stamps!



Stampin' Up! has just released two adorable photopolymer sets that are completely different!  The Sweetie Pie stamp set has 12 cute face images and the matching Sweetie Pie Frames set has delightful accessories that coordinate!  I love the picture frame and the mirror—how fun!  Each set is just $13.95.

No comments:

Post a Comment