Sunday, February 23, 2014

Sale-a-Bration is AMAZING!


Happy Sunday! I hope you are having a great weekend. I will be at my daughter All-Star Cheer competition today but wanted to get you the details on Stampin' UP Biggest Sales Event!

Sale-a-bration is well underway and I am so excited at the positive response this year. Need a recap?

1. SHOP: Choose any of the exclusive products in the Sale-a-bration catalog, FREE with each $50 purchase!

2. HOST: Hostesses earn $30 more hostess dollars with a qualifying party! "Parties" can also be virtual or simply pass the catalogs around to collect orders!

3. JOIN: New recruits get $150 worth of Starter Kit products for just $99! And brand new demonstrators can attend Stampin' Up!s Convention this summer for FREE!

Don't have a copy of the Sale-a-bration catalog yet? Then click here to check it out. This year Stampin' Up! has SIX suggested kit ideas to help you earn free products! Purchase just one kit and you get one FREE Sale-a-bration product. Not into the kit idea? Then purchase Stampin' Up! products you  need and you will still earn FREE Sale-a-bration products. 

On Top of all that..... I am offering a Free Class with every $50 order also. When you spend $50 on product, weather it be the kit or just a few things you need you will get a FREE Sale-A-Bration item of your choice & a ticket to my next class. 

Just a few pictures from last week competition :) 
My Daughter Kelli and her friend Dasi

 My Daughter Kelli being silly
The Team waiting to find out where they placed (they got 3rd out of 7)

No comments:

Post a Comment