Friday, February 21, 2014

MOJO 333

Happy FRIDAY! I hope everyone has amazing plans for the weekend! I have another Cheer competition this weekend for my daughter, and next weekend and the weekend after that!

I was struggling with ideas for a "just because" card so I could send a few friends a little smile in the mail. I like to send cards but do not do it often enough. I found the MOJO Monday 333 Sketch and it looked like a fun one so I came up with this. I just got my Flower shop stamp set in the mail as it was on back-order, I can see why, it is beautiful! I can think of a ton of ways to use this set.
Supplies Used: CS: Night of Navy, Melon Mambo & Pear Pizzazz
DSP: Gingham Garden
Stampin' Write Markers: Night of Navy, Melon Mambo, Pear Pizzazz, Daffodil Delight, Island Indigo, Garden Green
Stamp Set: Flower Shop & Pansy Punch


Check Out My Paper Pumpkin: Click on the image to find out how to get a special kit in the mail each month. It will come with everything you need to create the project....even the ink!!!! They now are offering refill kits to some of the past kits. Be sure to Enter Holly Carlin in as your Demo. 


No comments:

Post a Comment