Saturday, February 22, 2014

Holy Birthday!

Saturday is here and I have 13 Birthday cards to get done for March! Our family has so many birthdays in March that we just get together on the 2nd Saturday to celebrate them all.

I did not want to make all the same card so I went on the hunt for a few different sketches that were fairly simple. I found The Sweet Thing, CAS & one of my favorites Freshly Made Sketches and got to work. Here are 3 of the 13 I came up with!
Supplies Used: CS: Summer Starfruit & Very Vanilla, Raspberry Ripple DSP: Birthday Basics
Ink: Bermuda Bay Stamp Set: Label Love
2 3/8 Scallop Circle & Artisan Label Punches
Supplies Used: CS: Crisp Cantaloupe, Coastal Cabana, Whisper White  DSP: In Color Designer Stack
Ink: Crisp Cantaloupe & Coastal Cabana  Stamp Set: Bring on the Cake
 Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder
Supplies Used: CS: Raspberry Ripple  DSP: Birthday Basics
Ink: Basic Grey, Gumball Green, Raspberry Ripple, Summer Starfruit, Bermuda Bay, Crisp Cantaloupe
Stamp Set: Bring on the Cake & A Fitting Occasion
Early Espresso Bakers Twine, 1" Circle punch, Word Window punch & Modern Label punch






No comments:

Post a Comment