Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Retro Sketches Challenge #103

Happy Wednesday to you all!

Today's card I created using Retro Sketches #103  I was super excited when my Stampin up order showed up on my door step Monday because I knew I would be in heaven with all the new items along with my FREE items I got from the SALE*A*BRATION catalog! I really love the color combos and the fun items they have. I really like that Stampin Up has create bundles to choose from, they have really made it super easy for my customers! 

My Favorite item from the 2014 Occasions Catalog is the Topper Punches, What great way to create tags and so much more. Tomorrow I will have a cute box to show you using the Topper Punches so be sure to check it out. 

Supplies Used: CD: Sahara Sand, Pool Party & Whisper White, DSP: Sweet Sorbet (Free with $50 order) 
Accessories: Decorative Dots Embossing Folder, Scallop Tag Topper Punch, Summer Starfruit Stitched Satin Ribbon, Stamp Set: perfect Pennants, Ink: Pool Party & Summer Starfruit.


No comments:

Post a Comment