Monday, February 24, 2014

Getting ready for NCA All-Star Cheer

I hope everyone had a great weekend, I sure was busy with my daughters cheer competition and My favorite season has started..... Racing!!!! The Dayton 500 was Sunday and I am a very happy lady with Dale Jr pulling off the WIN! I am a huge racing nut.

My daughter's cheer team is leaving for NCA All-Star Cheer Nationals in Dallas, TX Thursday morning so the packing has begun. I will not be going with her this year so I am extra nervous and she is super excited. I am very proud of her and her team, they have worked so hard and have grown as a team so much this year. I wanted to send the girls off with a little something for the plane ride and to show them I was thinking about them. I made these little cheerleader goodie bags for each of the girls that are going to Dallas.

Supplies Used: CS: Concord Crush (retired) Melon Mombo 
Punches: Word Window, Boho Blossom, 1 3/4" Scallop Circle, 3/4" Circle, 1" Circle, Large Oval
I also included a little Rhinestone on each of the pom poms. 


Did you hear that Stampin' Up! extended their offer of a FREE set of In Color Markers with your NEW subscription to Paper Pumpkin?!  You now have until March 31st, to subscribe to Paper Pumpkin and receive a FREE set of 2012-2013 In Color Markers.


No comments:

Post a Comment