Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Mosaic Thank You!

I made it through Monday, and Tuesday has started much smoother than Monday did! Oh and today is a dry day!

Today I was playing with the Mosaic Madness set after I say some really cute cards on Pinterest. I knew I had to CASE this card but using Raspberry Ripple color. I just love this card, Cute & simple.
Supplies Used: CS: Whisper White & Raspberry Ripple.
Stamp Set: Mosaic Madness  Ink: Raspberry Ripple
Accessories: Mosaic, Word Window, Modern label, Scallop Oval & Itty bitty Shapes Punches
Adorning Accents Edgelits & Adorning Accents Embossing folder

I also made this quick card today. I had the Old Olive base & Very Vanilla already created on my desk and decided to finish it using the Chalk Talk stamp set and coordinating framelits  
Supplies Used: CS Old Olive, Very Vanilla & Chocolate Chip
Ink: Old Olive & Chocolate Chip Stamp Set: Chalk Talk
Accessories: Honeycomb Embossing Folder, Chalk Talk Framlits & 1 1/4" Circle Punch.



Click HERE To Get all the Details




No comments:

Post a Comment