Friday, July 11, 2014

More Clean & Simple Cards For My Beginners

Happy Friday! It is going to be extremely HOT this weekend, and we don't have our pool anymore so I guess I will be sharing with my Little Lucy, not very big but it will work. 

I am working on finishing my last few cards for my beginners class I hold each month. I really enjoy getting together with these ladies and sharing my love for crafting and showing them anyone one can do it. This is my favorite class because I get to watch them grow and move up to my other classes so I am always looking for Newbies :) (wink,wink, contact me to join in the fun)

I created today's card using the sketch from CAS(E) this Sketch, I could not decide which stamp set to use at first since I only like to use one or two sets for the class so I can show the many ways it can be used. I have not used Geometrical very much so I thought it was time, this is what I came up with.
Supplies Used: 
CS: Night of Navy, Pumpkin Pie & Whisper White
Ink: Night of Navy, Pool Party & Pumpkin Pie

Happy-Stampin

No comments:

Post a Comment