Thursday, July 10, 2014

Clean & Simple Fab Friday

Happy Thursday almost Friday! It has been a wonderful week, the weather is amazing I get to leave for Stampin' UP Convention in 5 days, I am so excited.

In my last post I talk about not having any of the current designer series paper on hand and how tough it is for me to come up with a card so I spent way too much time on Pinterest as usual and found a few great sketches that I like and went to work. Today card is inspired from Fab Friday 45 & also saw the Pals Paper Arts color challenge. I know that I did not use Daffodil Delight but I wanted to use the Chevron Ribbon so I changed it up and used Crushed Curry. I will be making this card in my beginners class on the 3rd Thursday of the month, we will be focusing on Manly cards this month.
Supplies Used:
CS: Night of Navy, Whisper White & Crushed Curry
Ink: Night of Navy


Thanks for Stoppin By
Happy-Stampin

No comments:

Post a Comment