Saturday, November 22, 2014

So Thankful for good Friends & Black Friday Specials!

I have a great card to show you today along with some great Black Friday Specials! 

Today I am truly grateful for my friend Michelle,  she is always there when I need her for anything. She is a coffee lover just as I am so I knew I have the perfect stamp set to make her a card. 
I used the sketch from Pals Paper Arts & the color combo from Around the World Stampin and came up with this. 
Supplies Used: 
CS: Crumb Cake, Hello Honey, Real Red & Very Vanilla
Ink: Early Espresso & Hello Honey
Stamp Set: Perfect Blend & Good Greetings(retired)




Here is the Details:
The Stampin' Up! On-Line Extravaganza Sale is here ! The On-Line Extravaganza Sale starts 
Nov. 24th & ends Nov. 30.

Here's a PDF link to everything on sale during the On-Line Extravaganza.
There is no minimum purchase required to participate in this promotion.
For product bundles, you must use the bundle item numbers provided. Bundle discounts will not be applied if individual item numbers are used. 
Additional products from current catalogs may be purchased on the same order.
Discounts range between 20% and 60% percent off, you don't want to miss this!

My Extra Special:
For every $50.00 you spend I will give you a FREE Gift & you will get a coupon for a FREE Class! 
So you can get some amazing deals on that long wish list you have & come stamp with me! 
EMAIL ME if you have any questions for check out my Shop Now button! 


Thanks for Stoppin By:
Happy-Stampin



No comments:

Post a Comment