Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Fab Friday Challenge

Happy Wednesday to you! There are only 3 days left until Halloween, are you ready for the Trick-or-Treaters to be ringing your bell? I still need to go pick up a bag of candy to hand out. I am a little behind this year, I feel like I have been behind all year on things but I think I am headed back on the right track to staying focused. I am shooting for 4 blog post each week so be sure to stop by and see what amazing things are being created in my world!

Today's card I made for our holiday card swap, I belong to several swap groups each month. I have about 10-15 cards to make and send which is nice because I don't like to think that what I am making is just going to sit in a box somewhere.

 I used the Fab Friday Sketch for my inspiration, I love Rich Razzleberry & Pumpkin Pie together and new I needed to use them for this card, I would normally also use a little Old Olive with the combo but decided against it this time.
Supplies Used:
CS&Ink: Pumpkin Pie & Rich Razzleberry
This Weeks Deals October 28th, - November 3rd, 2014 


Thanks for Stoppin By 
Happy Stampin


No comments:

Post a Comment